Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours
Number of Servings: 10
Let’s elevate the tailgate experience at your place. Nothing like watching college football from home, while enjoying all your favorite treats. In honor of the season I created a lovely drink that has become the number one request in my house. This mango lime refresher brings a tropical freshness to the tailgating experience. Offering a cool balance between bites, and quenching your thirst at the same time. Give it a try, my guess is you will love it as much as my family does. Then hop over to the awesome “Tailgate At Your Place” site , the digital destination that will help you throw the “ultimate” home tailgate party. It is such a wealth of tailgating party info, you’ll be able to find college football trivia, party tips, and other recipes. Throwing parties has never been so easy. Here’s the bonus part, when you interact with the site, you have a chance to win one of hundreds of prizes! Isn’t that cool? Make this drink! Go to the site and be ready to enjoy the football season!
- 2 – large ripe mangos (peeled, and all flesh cut from bone)
- 2 – limes (peeling removed)
- 1 – 1 inch strip of lime peel (reserved from peelings of lime)
- 1/2 – cup sugar
- 9 – cups water
- 10 – strawberries
- Add mango pieces, lime, lime peeling, sugar, and 2 cups water to a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Strain mixture through a sieve. Allowing all liquid to pass through. Discard pulp.
- Add mango/lime liquid to a pitcher, then add remaining 7 cups of water to pitcher and mix to combine.
- Place pitcher in the fridge for a minimum of and hour and a half to chill.
- Serve cold and garnish glass with a strawberry.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Red Baron. The opinions and text are all mine.