Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Tuxton Homes. All opinions and recipe are 100% my own.
I wake up with breakfast on my mind, and today I thought it would be extra cute to make Berry Poppy Seed Pancakes. Imagining the colors of the pancakes would be so aesthetically pleasing against my new Concentrix 2-Piece Open Nonstick Frypan Set from Tuxton Home. That’s a crazy way to plan a meal but I’m absolutely giddy over the blush pink frypan set.
The Concentrix 2-piece fry pan set offers both quality and design. Designed with 6 color options, did I mention I got the blush pink? The set is designed for performance on the stove or in the oven. I love when I can start a meal on the stove top then put the pan in the oven to finish cooking or melting. The duo is solid stainless steel body with cast steel riveted handles. The encapsulated base with a tuxCORE aluminum disc ensures even and quick heating. Organic ceramic-coated nonstick fry pan is PTFE & PFOA free. Stainless steel vessels and nonstick ceramic coating are oven safe up to 500˚F. This set is dishwasher safe and easy to clean, complete with Lifetime Warranty. The lifetime warranty bit puts such a huge smile on my face.
Now back to my breakfast plans… Berry Poppy Seed Pancakes paired with a little bit of whipped cream, fresh strawberry sauce, fresh blueberries and honey. It’s a delicious way to start the day.
Ingredients For Berry Poppy Seed Pancakes:
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 1 cup milk
- 3 1/2 tablespoons butter (melted and cooled)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 15 strawberries (sliced)
- butter or nonstick spray
- whipped cream
- In a medium bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, poppy seeds, and sugar. Give it a good whisk.
- In a separate bowl combine eggs, buttermilk, milk, butter, and vanilla, then mix really well.
- Then add the flour mixture to the milk mixture. Mix together until combined. You don’t want your mixture to be perfectly smooth. Leave some lumps in there.
- In a large frying pan lightly brush with melted butter or mist with a non stick cooking spray and place over a medium flame. Allow pan to get hot then take 1/4 cup of batter and pour into pan…. the batter will spread slightly then top with blueberry and strawberry slices.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until the batter starts to have little holes in it. Some will even pop.
- Flip pancake and cook on the other side for 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from flame and top with whipped cream, blueberries, strawberry sauce, and drizzle with honey.