I don’t know about you, but I love finding quality products and pay the best price the market has to offer for them. No one likes to be overcharged. Right? Especially when it comes to groceries and other household items. I know a few of my friends clip coupons and look through the ads to find the best prices possible on things they need around the house. Or only shop on certain days when their supermarket offers super low prices. Well don’t waste another minute doing this kind of research… Walmart will do it for you. They have this new program that I have been testing out as a sneak peak called “Savings Catcher,” and what it is is a reward program which allows you to shop knowing you are getting the lowest price possible, and that goes for groceries too. At the end of your shopping experience, all you have to do is log into Walmart’s Saving Catcher site, and type in your TC # on the receipt. The saving’s catcher would then populate all the stores in your surrounding area and compare the advertised prices from their stores to Walmarts’, and if any of those surrounding stores offered an item at a lower price… Walmart will pay you the difference. How does this happen? It’s so simple and easy to do and will be available to the public starting this August 4th! Let me explain further….
- Log into Walmart’s Saving Cathers Site.
- Create an account or log in with your password, where it says sign in.
- Then this page will appear. Take your receipt and type in the TC # (at the bottom of your receipt right above the bar code) into the savings catcher site along with the date.
- Next will receive an email letting you know that Walmart received your receipts and are looking for lower prices.
- Then a few days later you will receive another email letting you know that they either found lower prices or didn’t.
- When savings are found, you can accumulate your saving’s catcher credit and redeem it at any time onto a walmart gift card to spend at Walmart!
- Once you redeem your savings Walmart will send you an e-gift card right to your email box. LUCKY! Get ready to shop and know you REALLY are getting the lowest price.
If you’re still not clear on how to use the program, check out this video: