This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BetterWithEggo #LeggoYourEggo #CollectiveBias
Breakfast Waffle Fruit Salad:
Did you kickoff 2019 with a New Year’s resolution? Technically we are still at the very start of the 12 month period and resolutions are very much stable and rooted in our daily routines. But can we sustain them? My New Year’s Resolution was simple this year, eat outside more and incorporate more fruit into my diet.
Kellogg’s® Eggo Nutri-Grain Blueberry Waffles makes it easy to keep my New Year’s resolution of eating wholesome in place. Eggo Waffles now have colors and flavors from natural sources, and 8 grams of whole wheat. They are easy to find in the frozen foods section at Walmart. Once I top my Eggo waffle with my fruit salad (bionico) it becomes an indulgent dream breakfast that tastes nothing like a resolution.
Hover over the picture below to buy the products online.
Ingredients for Breakfast Waffle Fruit Salad:
- Kellogg’s® Eggo Nutri-Grain Blueberry 10 Ct
- 1/2 red apple (cut into cubes)
- 1/2 orange (sliced into chunks)
- 1/2 pear (cut into cubes)
- 1/2 banana (sliced)
- 10 blueberries
- 5 strawberries (sliced)
- a handful of pecans (coarsely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- Toast Eggo waffle according to packaging.
- Mix apple, orange, pear, banana, blueberries, strawberries, pecans, and coconut in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl whisk together yogurt, honey and lemon juice.
- Place eggo on a plate. Top with a cup of fruit salad. Drizzle top with 2 tablespoons yogurt dressing.