This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. The Caramel Peach Buttered Pecan Shake Recipe is my own. #ToraniEndlessSummer #CollectiveBias
Ugghhhhh this heat. I seriously want to drink all my meals through a straw these days, and call it “The Summer Of SHAKES!” My favorite shake right now is Caramel Peach Buttered Pecan Shake. I know it sounds like it may give you a cavity, but I use Torani syrup and sauces for the perfect amount of sweetness and it’s incredibly light too. Torani flavors are crafted in such a way to accentuate the best in your drinks. Simple ingredients make the best drinks and Torani is no exception, made with pure cane sugar and natural flavors. Flavors galore I might add with something for everyone from sugar free options to a large array of interesting flavored syrups and sauces, but even if you buy just one the possibilities are endless of what you can create with one flavor. Let your imagination go wild. #ToraniEndlessSummer
I’ve always noticed Torani products behind the counter at nicer coffee shops and bars, but recently I found it in the coffee aisle at Ralph’s! I grabbed a few bottle with ideas in mind. Do you want to pick some up too? If so, I got something for you. Save $1.00 on any (1) Torani® Syrups and Sauces! Click here, then search for the offer on the Ralph’s coupon gallery. Once you find it, clip it to your card and redeem it at the check out the next time you shop. Yay! Torani drink celebration, and so easy to do.
Ingredients for Caramel Peach Buttered Pecan Shake:
- 1 large peach (washed, pitted, and cut into slices)
- 3 cups buttered pecan ice cream
- 2 tablespoons Torani vanilla syrup
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups ice
- 3 tablespoons Torani caramel sauce + more for drizzle
- whipped cream
- Place slices of peaches, ice cream and Torani vanilla syrup into a blender.
- Then pour in milk, ice and Torani caramel sauce.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a few glasses and top with whipped cream.
- Drizzle Torani caramel sauce over top of shakes. Garnish with chopped candied pecans and fresh peach if you wish.:)
Find Torani syrups and sauces in the coffee aisle at Ralph’s! That’s where I’ve always found them. Tag me on your next Torani creation… I’d love to see what you imagine. Happy drinking!