This post is sponsored by ©Knudsen & Sons, Inc., all opinions are my own.
‘Producing fruit juices with integrity, craftsmanship, and innovation since 1961’ this is what scrolls across the label of a R.W. Knudsen Juice bottle. As a woman trying to do the right thing by her body and for her family, these words struck a chord with me. This is exactly the type of juice I can wholeheartedly stand behind.
With hot days upon us, the sun shining a little longer, and fruit being at the peak of season – it’s a sure sign of summer. I like to unwind on my patio after a hard day of work and enjoy the taste of Summer with a glass of ice cold fruit juice. My juice of choice is always R.W. Knudsen Just Tart Cherry. Just one 8oz. glass is a serving of fruit, talk about goodness. 100% all natural juice, made with the finest ingredients, no preservatives or artificial flavors, it really is a better for you option and one I will reach for again and again. R.W. Knudsen works with amazing growers up and down the west coast from Peters Cranberries in Sixes, OR to Carpenter Pears in Lake County, CA to Stemilt Apples in Wenatchee, WA! R.W. Knudsen literally brings the farm into the home. And it is available at Walmart. #WhatsYourJuiceMadeOf
I also use this incredible naturally sweet cherry juice for my paleta making. Since I usually have a bottle on hand I like to make my son a better for you paleta with it. I’ve been making paletas for a long time and as I get older I think it’s important to reach for the good stuff when mixing my ingredients. My favorite paleta combo is cherry coconut. A base of cherry juice and a splash of coconut milk and toasted coconut. YUM. It’s so darn good, he eats them down with a smile on his face. I grin from ear to ear knowing I’m doing the best I can for my family.
Ingredients for Cherry Coconut Paletas:
- 2 – cups R.W. Knudsen Just Tart Cherry Juice
- 1 – small can coconut milk (full fat)
- ½ – tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 – tablespoons honey
- 1/4 – cup sweetened coconut shreds (toasted)
- paleta or popsicle mold (with 8 slots)
- 8 popsicle sticks
- Fill each popsicle mold ¾ with cherry juice.
- Place mold in freezer for 1 hour.
- In a bowl mix coconut milk, vanilla extract, honey, and toasted coconut.
- Remove popsicle mold from freezer and fill the molds to the top with coconut mixture.
- Top mold with cover and insert popsicle sticks.
- Freeze mold over night.
- Fill basin with warm water and dip bottom of mold into the water for 15 seconds to loosen paletas from mold.
- Remove top cover from mold and pull the stick straight up toward the sky.
- Enjoy your cherry coconut paleta!