This post is sponsored by TADIN Teas. All opinions and recipe are 100% my own.
June is National Iced Tea Month and today – June 10th is National Iced Tea Day! This calls for a TADIN fruity iced tea punch bowl to partake in the iced tea madness… don’t you think?
Everyone will reach for the ‘same old same old’ tea they’ve been drinking forever but I say it’s time to shake things up. Try something new, kick up a unique tea combo that’s hard to resist. I know just the tea to do the job – TADIN Artichoke Tea Blend!!!!
Do you know TADIN Artichoke Tea Blend? If you do, how gorgeous is the box it comes in? For those who don’t, it’s a beautiful combination of chamomile, acai fruit, and apple with hints of peppermint and spearmint. Do I have your attention yet? It is the ideal base to my fruity iced tea punch bowl. Once I steep the tea I add a little honey to the mixture to make it slightly sweet. Then I decorate it by adding in juice ice balls to keep it cold, a variety of fruits both dried and fresh, and edible flowers. It’s fantastic! I could go for a glass right now. So pretty to look at, even prettier to drink and lovelier to serve for a group of people in this summer heat.
Ingredients for TADIN Fruity Iced Tea Punch Bowl:
- pink grapefruit juice and ice ball molds (or any ice cube tray)
- 10 – cups hot water
- 6 – TADIN Artichoke Tea bags
- 1/3 – cup honey
- ice cubes
- 6 – strawberries (cut in fourths)
- 5 – dried pineapple slices
- 1/2 – a cucumber sliced very thin
- 1 – green apple sliced into thin rounds
- 7 – candied lemon slices cut in half
- 1 – orange sliced into 1/4 inch rounds
- 10 – raspberries
- 2 – apricots
- edible flowers and leaves – carnations, roses, mint, pansies, and bougainvillea
- Pour grapefruit juice into ice molds and freeze overnight.
- Bring water to a boil in a large pot over a high flame.
- Add in tea bags and allow to steep as directed on the TADIN box. Remove pot from flame.
- Discard the tea bags and mix in honey until it is fully dissolved.
- Allow tea to cool to room temperature, or place it in the fridge over night.
- Fill 3/4 of a large punch bowl with regular ice cubes.
- Pour TADIN Artichoke tea into the punch bowl over ice.
- Add in pink grapefruit juice ice balls.
- Decorate the top with strawberries, dried pineapple, cucumber slices, green apple, candied lemon slices, orange, raspberries, apricots, and edible flowers.
- You can add straws to the bowl or laddle some out into cups. Your gathering, you choose.