Calabasita Pizza A La Parrilla could be the pizza you never knew you needed till now, especially since it’s made on Flatout Flatbread! This easy to prepare pizza can be made in a few minutes when you want to feed the family FAST! Lucky for us Flatout makes a pizza crust, so that’s half the battle. You can easily find it in the deli section or bread aisle of your favorite supermarket. Just top with melty cheese and grilled veggies, and you got yourself a winner!
- olive oil
- 1- zucchini (sliced)
- 1/2 – onion (sliced)
- 1/2 – corn on the cob
- 1 – Flatout Flatbread Pizza Crust Rustic White
- 2 – oz jack cheese (sliced or grated)
- 1/2 – tomato (diced)
- 3 – cilantro sprigs
- Heat up grill until hot.
- Brush zucchini, onion, and corn with olive oil
- Lightly brush Flatout Flatbread Pizza Crust with olive oil.
- Place vegetables on grill and allow to cook for 5 to 10 minutes or until cooked through with char marks. Corn will cook for 15.
- Place Flatout Flatbread on grill. Cook on one side for a minute or so. Then flip it over and place cheese on top. Allow cheese to melt.
- Remove from grill.
- Place charred zucchini and onion on top of cheese.
- Shave corn kernels from cob and sprinkle on top of zucchini and onion along with tomato cubes.
- Garnish with cilantro leaves.