I’m really looking for a reason to have Pretzel S’mores. So let me act like I’m into this game stuff. The countdown is on! Only a handful of days until the big game is upon us. Yes, I’m hosting my very own party this year. I know most of the ruckus should be about the game, but here in my house and with my friends …. It’s all about the food. I guess I’m gonna be BUSY clanking pots and pans in the kitchen for the PARTY. You know I’m gonna have a ton of food. That’s just my style, and it wouldn’t be an event at my house if the place wasn’t bursting at the seams with comida. Here’s my easy pretzel s’mores recipe that is a great snacker and can be prepared in less time than it takes one of the teams to score a touchdown.
Ingredients for pretzel s’mores:
- 16 – ounces milk chocolate chips
- 1 – cup marshmallow fluff
- 40 – Rold Gold mini pretzels
- Place chocolate chips in a double boiler.
- Once the chocolate chips start to look shiny, stir with a spatula.
- Let chocolate cool for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Cover a cookie sheet in wax paper. Lay out 40 pretzels.
- Place melted chocolate in a piping bag or create your own by placing the chocolate in a small plastic bag and snipping off one corner.
- Fill pretzel openings with melted chocolate and allow to cool.
- You can place in the fridge to firm up the chocolate faster if time isn’t on your side.
- Once chocolate is firm place 2 teaspoons of marshmallow fluff on one pretzel then top with another pretzel.
- Press gently, and enjoy!