Festive pancakes made with cake mix. Does that sound like your craving? Are you dreaming of pancakes that taste like cake? I know I always want this taste combo because I have the biggest sweet tooth in the world and why wouldn’t I make this happen? Here are my festive pancakes made with cake mix for you this Christmas. You’re welcome. Bye.
Ingredients for festive pancakes made with cake mix:
- 1 – box vanilla cake mix
- 2 – eggs
- 1/2 – cup flour
- 1/4 – flour
- 2 1/3 – cups whole milk
- 1/3 – vegetable oil
- 1 – cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 – cup sugar
- festive candy sprinkles
- In a mixer add cake mix, eggs, flour, milk, and vegetable oil. Mix until smooth. It’s okay of there are a few lumps in batter. Let rest for 5 minutes.
- Allow a frying pan lightly greased with butter over a medium flame to get hot. Pour 1/4 cup go batter into the center and cook until the top starts to bubble. About 3 to 4 minutes.
- Flip the pancake on the other side and cook until it is browned. About 3 minutes.
- Continue until all batter is gone.
- In a mixer attached with a whisk, add whipping cream and sugar. Whip for 5 minutes until cream is fluffy and thick.
- Add a heaping mound of whipped cream on top of pancakes. Sprinkle the top with candy sprinkles.