Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Mama Francesca Cheese. However all opinions and the recipe are 100% my own.
I think I have confessed here on my blog before that my family and I split ways when it comes to Italian food. For some reason they need to be coaxed into eating it. I have decided to stop this crazy nonsense of me sacrificing the flavors I love for them to be happy, when in reality they absolutely love it. Instead I am going full force ahead and serving everyday meals laced with Italian flavors. For instance, I have been serving bubbly cheesy garlic bread fresh out of the oven with our dinners at night, and NO ONE can resist it, especially me. I can’t just say it is the inviting warmth of the hot bread, I have to give credit to the incredible parmesan cheese I’ve been using: Mama Francesca. The premium cheese has really taken a front and center spot in my home since discovering it at Walmart a few weeks ago. Did I mention the price point can’t be beat for a cheese of this caliber? It taste great and is being used at least twice a week, not only by me but by my fiance too (and he’s a tough sell.) I have even managed to work the lovely Mama Francesca parmesan into my homemade salad dressings. Okay, it’s become a permanent fixture on my grocery list and I don’t foresee it coming down. When you find something this good, you just can’t imagine living without it.
I’m really looking forward to the new Mama Francesca “The Tereztto” which will be launching in Wal-Mart on 4/21/2014! Another way for me to keep making my meals feel more Italian!
- 1 – loaf french bread
- 3 – tablespoons butter (room temperature)
- 2 – tablespoons mayo
- 3 – tablespoons Mama Francesca Parmesan cheese
- 2 – tablespoons minced garlic
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Take loaf of french bread and slice it down the middle (creating to long slices of bread.)
- Place butter, mayo, parmesan cheese, and minced garlic in a bowl. Mix to combine.
- Evenly spread butter/parm mixture on each slice of bread.
- Place slices of bread on a cookie sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Then place under the broiler for 3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut and enjoy with a hearty meal.