This video is sponsored by The Idaho Potato Commission. However all opinions and the recipe are 100% my own.
Welcome to MARCH! I love the month of March not only because it’s my birthday month, but it is also National Nutrition Month. As I slip into another year of age, I am happy to be more aware of what I feed my body. Good nutrition = healthy living = great energy = baked fries. Yes, baked fries are king! Make them, bake them, watch my video and EAT THEM NOW!
Ingredients for Lemon Lime Chipotle French Fries:
- 4 – Idaho Potatoes (russet)
- 1 1/2 – tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 – lemon (juiced)
- 1/2 – lime (juiced)
- 1 – tablespoon garlic (minced)
- 1/2 – teaspoon black pepper
- 1 – teaspoon Lawry’s
- 1/2 to 1 – teaspoon chipotle pepper (depending on how spicy you like your fries)
Watch the video for directions!
A special THANK YOU to the Idaho Potato Commission, Mando Lopez and Tony Molina!