Are you lucky enough to have had a Mexican Corn on the Cob? This addicting treat is a favorite in my house. We make it often or buy it from the street vendor who frequents my neighborhood everyday. Next time you are craving a spicy cheesy treat, give Mexican Corn on the cob a try, it’s the caramel apple of corns.
Ingredients for Mexican Corn on the Cob:
- 1 – cooked corn on the cob (grilled, boiled or steamed)
- The juice of 1/2 a lime
- 1 – tablespoon butter
- 1 – tablespoon mayo
- 1 – tablespoon cotija cheese crumbled
- cayenne pepper to your liking
- Squeeze lime juice onto hot cooked corn on the cob.
- Spread butter on corn.
- Slather it in Mayo.
- Sprinkle the cotija cheese on top.
- Last spice with cayenne pepper.