Glazed Donut Strawberry Burger

Me, screaming out my window:

“Forget about National Jelly Filled Donut Day, which happens to be June 8th, I have glazed donut strawberry burgers.  Sappily Sugary Sweet donuts STUFFED with my favorite berry…. Strawberries!  Serve them on a plate for a party or make a few for your favorite TV show and sit there and eat it with both hands, overindulging and loving every minute of it!”

Ingredients for Glazed Donut Strawberry Burger:

2 – cups chopped strawberries

2 – teaspoons of sugar

3 – glazed donuts

Add chopped strawberries to a bowl and add sugar.  Mix well. Set to the side.

Cut a donut in half lengthwise.

Then fill donut with sliced strawberries.

Cover strawberries with half of the donut and enjoy with two hands….. or if you want to be PROPER eat with a knife and fork.

ENJOY YOUR FAR-OUT DONUT!

Photos taken by: Nicole Presley and Mando Lopez

This entry was posted in Presley's Panaderia "Bakery", Recipes and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Glazed Donut Strawberry Burger

1. Jennifer says:

I love strawberries, blueberries, raspberries…this is a nice recipe for fooling me into thinking it’s a healthy snack. :) But no knife and fork for me!

You forgot the bacon!!

3. Sujeiry says:

Love glazed donuts…love strawberries…hmm.

4. I think I just died and went to donut heaven.

5. Bacon! LOL, Ericka. Looks scrumptious.

6. So you think you can mom? says:

Do you know what I would do to this thing?!?!?!?! It would be strictly ADULTS ONLY! I am making it this weekend with a cup of hot coffee! *I’m making Homer Simpson Sounds*

7. RubyDW says:

drooling! i can so taste theses mmmmmmmm I am a fan of jelly filled donuts but i think this would be a healthier option no? ok, fine! Just let me believe it is i am sure its just as delicious!!!

8. Love it. I just pinned it.

9. What a great idea! Super easy and so damn delicious. Can’t wait for tomorrow! I’m sending the hubster out to get us some donuts and we are making these!

10. Maria Amelia says:

Strawberries are my kids’ favorite fruit. Donuts are my husband’s favorite… er… fruit. I see the makings of a great friendship here! It’s such a simple idea and reinforces the concept of combining the healthy with the not so healthy. Thanks!

11. Gaining weight just looking at the photos. But so worth it!

12. Monica says:

Madre mia! How simple and sugar-filled is that? Thanks for helping me with my diet!

13. Caryn B says:

Um…Delish!!! You are the queen of innovative recipes! Pinning!

14. Rachel says:

yum yum yum! I’m drooling for this.

15. You had me at strawberry…yum!!

16. lisleman says:

You should win a Homer Simpson award for this. Does it need to be served with those fingernails? They do add sparkle to the setting.