Announcement: My Salad is going to be in Fresh & Easy Stores!!!

This summer I entered a picnic side-dish recipe contest held by the market chain Fresh & Easy (Western states).  GUESS WHAT?  I WON THE GRAND PRIZE!!!  My salad is going to be packaged and sold at Fresh & Easy stores Summer 2012!  I am completely beside myself and thrilled beyond belief!  Just wanted to share this with you all.  More details to come on the recipe submitted as the warm season approaches next year.  Hip Hip Hooray!

This entry was posted in Recipes. Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Announcement: My Salad is going to be in Fresh & Easy Stores!!!

1. brigitta says:

Which salad? Are you going to share the recipe with us? :) Congrats!

2. That is awesome news, Nicole! Congratulations! :)

3. Cristina says:

Nicole, this is amazing! I couldn’t be happier for you! Congrats!

4. Monique says:

Yayyyyyy!!!! So excited for you!!!!

5. Pingback: wine and cupcakes | The Art Muse

Congratulations my dear friend. That salad is definitely a winner! Very proud of you!

7. Diana Wong says:

Wow! That’s amazing news. Congratulations! Can’t wait for it’s arrival. Wow!

8. Terry says:

Yeah!!!! You are awesome! Can’t wait to try it!

9. This is amazing! Congrats!!! I can’t wait to see it in the store!

10. Dariela says:

OMG!!! How cool is that!!!! Felicitaciones Nicole, you deserve it!!

11. Catalina says:

Well deserved Nicole! Congratulations!! Your salad is delicious and now I can buy it my store and say that I know the creator of it! :D LOVE IT!!

12. Valentina says:

Nicole, that’s absolutely fantastic! Felicidades! xo

13. WOW! That is terrific news. You go girl!

14. Cid says:

OMGizzle!! Such awesome news, so happy for you & me!! I love F&E and I get to eat your yummy salad when ever I want!! ;)

15. Amazing! Much as felicidades. Wish we had Fresh & Easy here in FL so I could try it!

16. Muy Bueno Cookbook says:

Fabulous!!! So thrilled for you. Can’t wait to see your wonderful creation. Besitos.

17. Marcela says:

So awesome!!! Congrats!! I will definitely be buying!!!

18. Pingback: Latina Bloggers Weekly Round-up Dec 22 : LatinaBloggersConnect

19. Janine Presley says:

Yay!!! Congratulations cousin!!! This award is very much deserved…I’m so proud of you and extremely happy for you! I will definitely be purchasing! Love you cousin!