Bertolli Soup for Two!
Try to imagine the sound of a hundred little lady-bugs on a marching line playing snare drums, slightly out of sync. That’s what the rain sounds like when it hits the awning outside my window. I wait for that sound because when I hear it, that means it’s time to get cozy. I woke up to the lady-bugs drumming this morning and thought I would love to have some soup to accompany the musical rain. The problem is that I just don’t have the time today to put hours into making one. I was a little bummed but then I remembered I had a few packs of Bertolli’s soup in my freezer. Thats right, I said soup in the freezer…. and they’re yummy.
Bertolli is now making a wonderful variety of frozen traditional Italian soups. What I find interesting is the way they are packaged. All of the vegetables are hand chopped then flash frozen individually, so they are fresh and picked at the height of their ripeness. The pasta is cooked to perfection and not mushy at all. The super cool part is the broth, it’s packaged in little ice cubes. Nice. Put it all in a pot with a cup of water and simmer for 10 minutes…. PRESTO your done! Soup for two.
Would you like a chance to try this gorgeous soup for yourself? If you said YES….. I have a giveaway for you to enter. This giveaway will run till October 30th. Winner will be notified on the 31st before noon. Prize includes…..
- Two Tasting Certificates for Bertolli Premium Meal Soup for Two
- Stainless steel soup ladle
- Woven oval bread basket
- Bertolli reusable freezer bag
1.) Tweet: Bertolli’s New Soup giveaway @PresleysPantry! Enter to win here! http://t.co/e5AyXN1z
2.) Leave a comment on your thoughts of frozen soup.
Make sure to leave a comment below for each of your actions. This will give you the opportunity to have two entries instead of one.
* Open to U.S. Residents only. No PO Boxes, please. Must be 18 years or older to enter. Contest ends October 30, 2011 at 11:59 PM, PST and one (1) winner will be randomly chosen from all entries through random.org.
* No compensation was received for this post. I was provided with the same product above to review through a sponsored campaign from Bertolli. All opinions are my own.